One Page Bugs... Nice Work XF

Anthony Parsons

Read the tweet... Puts the product in damn good stead for release to Gold when the majority of reported bugs are all sorted out and paperwork cleaned up.

Smart business... no release with a massive swarm of support requests. I just keep on liking this organisation... no stupidity occurring, which means more time for muffin squashing :eek:

I got so sick and tired of hearing about thousands of bug reports upon a new release.... so refreshing.

Indeed! It almost feels as if the gold release is not complete and there's something missing.

(I'm talking about bugs!
tongue.png
)

Outstanding work Xenforo Team!

It's nice to able to keep up with current releases knowing that it's safe to do so. (even if in beta / alpha versions.)

Unlike another Clunky software that I once used where you had to stay a few versions behind even with the gold releases.

I once used where you had to stay a few versions behind even with the gold releases.
That used to reallyyyyyy annoy me as well. Here's the latest release, but oh wait, there is a hidden disclaimer that it could be worse than the run you're currently running, so... wait out!

Top Bottom