1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 One of our themes are not loading alerts and conversations

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by SmudgeCraft, Sep 3, 2013.

1. SmudgeCraft

SmudgeCraft Member

Hey guys!

I hope I am posting this in the correct forum!
    We got XenForo a while ago and created our own custom theme. The problem is that alerts and conversations are not loading automatically, I am attaching pictures to show you what I mean:

Our custom theme:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

The default theme:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Additional info:
    We used this guide to move our visitor tabs to the modbar in our custom theme
    http://xenforo.com/community/resources/moving-visitor-tabs-to-the-moderator-bar.470/

I would love some help on this issue!

The website URL is: http://smudgecraft.net

Thanks!

SmudgeCraft Staff

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Has the style been updated for 1.2?

Do you have any outdated templates?

Otherwise disable all add-ons and customisations (create a default style) and check again.

3. SmudgeCraft

SmudgeCraft Member

Yeah, it was made with 1.2

Nope, no outdated templates.

In the two last pictures I am using the default theme and it is all working!

4. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's going to be something with your custom style, possibly add-on related or a template edit.

You will need to track it down - by disabling all add-ons and then reverting edits one at a time until you find it.

5. SmudgeCraft

SmudgeCraft Member

I will look into it, thanks for the help!

6. SmudgeCraft

SmudgeCraft Member

@Brogan

I copied the whole site and reverted template by template, the problem was in a js file!

Thanks for the help :)