1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on Onboarding Welcome Messages, timed from signup date/time

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by dvsDave, Aug 8, 2015.

1. dvsDave

dvsDave Well-Known Member

I want to be able to send a series of Welcome PM's as part of an extended onboarding process.
    1. At time of signup (which is default for XenForo)
    2. 2 hours later
    3. 3 days later
    4. 6 days later
    5. 9 days later
    Requirements:
    1. Use the same interface and options that XenForo 1.5 uses for it's Welcome Emails.
    2. Set the offset by Days and Hours from signup
    3. Preferably not limited to only 4-5 emails, but as many as I want.
    4. Support for 2 Years, keeping the app compliant with current XF version, unless XF built-in functionality renders all aspects redundant.
    5. Programmer is free to sell the app in the Resource area, but initial backers/investors get a lifetime license.
    6. Looking for completion within 5 weeks.
    BONUS
    1. Change content of email based on required variable set during sign up. (i.e. IF user sets USERTYPE="RegionalDealer" then use this message, IF ELSE USERTYPE="Manufacturer", then use this part of the message, ELSE use this catch-all message
    FORUM OWNERS:

If you are interested in contributing towards this custom project, please reply to this thread.

PROGRAMMERS:

If you have more questions, please reply to this thread.
    If you want to submit a bid, please send me a PM with the following:
    • Bid Price
    • Portfolio of Work (must not be first project)
    • Milestone breakdown in five parts (a portion of the award will be split at the demonstration of each milestone)
      • UI copy
      • Time Delay
      • Bonus
      • QA
      • Final Review

2. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Well-Known Member

Id be interested in this also

3. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

Or, once they are active again if they've haven't visited since the previous welcoming PM.