The controversial video was apparently made shortly before Mr Bushman died on 7 August 2014.
(the video was taken off Youtube, but I found a re-uploaded version shown above).
He had several patents attributed to him that were assigned to Lockheed Martin, and he was apparently also a senior scientist at the company - although that claim is disputed.
These patents include a magnetic drive, an light beam to find objects, a thermally energised electrical power source and a heat radiation detection system. Footage of the interview was posted in early October, however, only garnered attention in recent days. It has since surged on the Internet, amassing more than 2 million views on YouTube.
He also says aliens hail from a planet 68 light-years away called Quintumnia, but that it takes them just 45 minutes to reach our planet.
‘There are two groups of aliens,’ said Mr Bushman. ‘They divide them into two groups. It’s like a cattle ranch.
'One group are wranglers, and the others are rustlers - the stealers of cattle.’
Among the other wild claims in the video, he says there is a special flight path to Area 51 from space.
Aliens at the base are apparently five feet (1.5 metres) long and up to 230 years old.
They each have five fingers, which are 30 per cent longer than ours, and five webbed toes.
And the Quintumnians apparently communicate through telepathy.
In yet another bizarre claim, he also says scientists at Area 51 have been working with Russian and Chinese counterparts to develop anti-gravity technology.
- His claims, understandably, have been met with widespread criticism and derision.
- Speaking to MailOnline, UFO expert Nigel Watson, author of the Haynes UFO Investigations Manual, said: ‘This story has been received with equal measures of enthusiasm, curiosity, confusion and scepticism in the UFO community
- ‘As long ago as 2008 he passed a polygraph test, during which he claimed he had worked on antigravity projects, alien technologies and had even met and photographed an alien, and examined at least eight different types of alien spacecraft.
- ‘Bushman also revealed that he had received death threats and that security personnel had attempted to discredit him and tried to keep him from talking to the public. ‘
- And Alejandro Rojas at website Open Minds said: ‘Like so many stories in the UFO field, Bushman’s is enigmatic.
- ‘The whole affair could easily be written off as the delusional ramblings of an old man.
- ‘The only thing that causes one to pause is Bushman’s background. Why would a high level scientist begin making up such wild stories?'
Lockheed Martin was yet to provide a comment on the claims when contacted by MailOnline.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ked-Area-51-UFO-technology.html#ixzz3HmiORDjk