• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

OK guys, c'on kill me ...

KURTZ

folks, i need a strong, really strong, critique of my web site (i just planned to re-do it) ...

http://www.fniv.it

feel free to tell me everything what you think, thanks :)

note: vB4 needs to be changed ... asap :D

Sador

All those blocks aren't really my thing and it gets really really annoying if you scroll around a bit.

Also, at pages there's like 50% text about the subject, the other 50% is taken by the 'partners, events' and so on blocks. That's really not a good way imo.

DSF

A marketingrules says: "A customer has 8 seconds to understand your message" :)
That means: There a to many info's for a entrysite. Immo

Lawrence

I like the color scheme, and the attention to detail. Especially using the green and red arrows surrounding the white menu text, it matches the text above. I would have used [ ] in place of the arrows to match your logo.

I think I would move the Partners and Services up above the Media player for further consistency in the look. :) This way, users are greeted with your services and news without needing to scroll down.

Forsaken

I hate the use of flash in navigations, and its a huge usability nono.

Also, the site looked cluttered to me, though I only took a brief glance.

feldon30

For navigation, I would do basic text buttons/links, and then use Javascript or CSS to animate them and provide options. Always make it possible to navigate your site if the rollovers don't work, and Flash is not available.

F

Floris

It's exactly how I wouldn't want a site to be, but in those cases it usually turns out those sites generate a lot of traffic and revenue. So I think yours will be a success.