Official themes xenforo

I really hope so because i'm sure of the software, it's just the ability to convert from phpbb, add dutch language and customise the theme...
By the way, is uploading a logo and changing colors and forum logo's difficult?

Ok , I have found someone to convert the forum. One big problem, i don't find a similar style. I would create one with the software but i need a style before converting that the people passing by don't notice the constant changes. Isn't possible to make a style, then download it, then purchase software and upload it?

Ok , I have found someone to convert the forum. One big problem, i don't find a similar style. I would create one with the software but i need a style before converting that the people passing by don't notice the constant changes. Isn't possible to make a style, then download it, then purchase software and upload it?

Judging by your style (checking the link out a few posts back) the style is mainly gradient/colour changes. Of course, you can replicate the navigation bar to bring it more uptodate and give the style a similar feel. I don't see this as a big problem, even a problem at all. 20 minutes (being generous here if you want to take your time) to replicate the style in your link.

I haven't tried exporting a style from the demo, but it should work.

You can also work on your style without other users seeing it by setting it to be not available to them.
Then just activate it once it's ready.

Or you could install the software locally or as a test installation on your server and work on your style there.

Judging by your style (checking the link out a few posts back) the style is mainly gradient/colour changes. Of course, you can replicate the navigation bar to bring it more uptodate and give the style a similar feel. I don't see this as a big problem, even a problem at all. 20 minutes (being generous here if you want to take your time) to replicate the style in your link.
Are there people who can help me with that?

Are there people who can help me with that?

Officially... no, this community possibly :). Here's what I came up with in about 10 minutes, that's including a bathroom break.

relationship.webp

If you end up purchasing XenForo, I'll send over instructions to install :), it'll take you about 30 seconds to install it.

Officially... no, this community possibly :). Here's what I came up with in about 10 minutes, that's including a bathroom break.

View attachment 16783

If you end up purchasing XenForo, I'll send over instructions to install :), it'll take you about 30 seconds to install it.

I expected more done from you. :LOL: But there ya go, Russ clearly demonstrated that a few minutes work and the rewards will show basically instantly. The styling system xenforo gives you is unlike other cumbersome styling systems from other commercial software. It's quick, easy and your able to make significant changes in minutes and see progress on the fly (atleast it feels that way to me). With regards to help, the community has always being a great source and there are people always willing to help a comrade out. Ask and you will receive support if needed.

Anyway, tinker is my best suggestion and then if you need help chances are people will come to your aid. ;)

Top Bottom