Offering Content / Paid Forum Posting

CedricV

Hello,
I have a small team under my belt who is familiar with paid forum posting. Basically what we offer is a range of packages that forum owners can buy. Sometimes you need some help in activity to drive your current members and get them to create more content. Our posting package service ensures you have an activity spark on your community. Our Package Members are hand picked and qualified on quality content creation and maturity. There are a few guidelines to follow upon requesting your package. We reserve the right to decline any request without stating a reason.

You may state where you'd like your posts and treads, but we are not required to follow that entirely, if you have a specific niche that we know little about. This will however be stated upfront and is to be accepted by both parties. You may combine posts and threads packages. If for some reason you wish to have a bigger package, you may PM me for further details.

Packages:

Package NamePosts you receiveCost Price in USD
Alpha Package25 Posts$7.50
Beta Package50 Posts$14.00
Gamma Package75 Posts$20.00
Delta Package100 Posts$22.50

Package NameThreads you receiveCost Price in USD
Epsilon Package5 Threads$2.50
Zeta Package10 Threads$4.50
Eta Package25 Threads$11.00
Theta Package50 Threads$20.00

We know you'll love this offer as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, we'll issue a full refund. If you wish to purchase you can either PM me or send me an email: aerodynamic@admin-junkies.com.

There is also another option, to receive free content. See my signature for more information.

Invoices will be made and need to be paid upfront.

Apologies to XenForo if this kind of service is not allowed. Could not find anything in the guidelines.

Last edited:
Can you post words count per package please? Because posts like "hi, how are you", definitely won't attract any activities.

Can you post words count per package please? Because posts like "hi, how are you", definitely won't attract any activities.
Yes, I figured people would know this service goes beyond the "hi, how are you" replies. But anyhow, replies and threads would be indeed be made of at least 2-3 sentences and have some in-depth value according to the discussion and niche. Replies anything below that would not be counted to the service as well as introduction topics will not be counted towards the service.

We're not gonna write complete reviews of course, but as I said, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, we'll issue a full refund.

Yes, I figured people would know this service goes beyond the "hi, how are you" replies. But anyhow, replies and threads would be indeed be made of at least 2-3 sentences and have some in-depth value according to the discussion and niche. Replies anything below that would not be counted to the service as well as introduction topics will not be counted towards the service.

We're not gonna write complete reviews of course, but as I said, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, we'll issue a full refund.
Good to know, use your services some time before, and I was satisfied by the services offered.
Thank you.

Hello,
I have a small team under my belt who is familiar with paid forum posting. Basically what we offer is a range of packages that forum owners can buy. Sometimes you need some help in activity to drive your current members and get them to create more content. Our posting package service ensures you have an activity spark on your community. Our Package Members are hand picked and qualified on quality content creation and maturity. There are a few guidelines to follow upon requesting your package. We reserve the right to decline any request without stating a reason.

You may state where you'd like your posts and treads, but we are not required to follow that entirely, if you have a specific niche that we know little about. This will however be stated upfront and is to be accepted by both parties. You may combine posts and threads packages. If for some reason you wish to have a bigger package, you may PM me for further details.

Packages:

Package NamePosts you receiveCost Price in USD
Alpha Package25 Posts$7.50
Beta Package50 Posts$14.00
Gamma Package75 Posts$20.00
Delta Package100 Posts$22.50

Package NameTreads you receiveCost Price in USD
Epsilon Package5 Treads$2.50
Zeta Package10 Treads$4.50
Eta Package25 Treads$11.00
Theta Package50 Treads$20.00

We know you'll love this offer as much as we do. In fact, if for any reason you're not completely satisfied, we'll issue a full refund.

Invoices will be made and need to be paid upfront.

Apologies to XenForo if this kind of service is not allowed. Could not find anything in the guidelines.
I requested a package before these changes were made with credits, can this still be honoured?

I requested a package before these changes were made with credits, can this still be honoured?
We only offer credit exchanges for packages through the AdminJunkies forum. However we're increasing the credit cost slightly over the next few days, but I'll honor your request to the old credit price. :) Feel free to PM me on the forum and make a new topic.

Top Bottom