Offering: Community management

Hey There,
I am looking for someone who can design forum ranks for me.
About 16 of them. Let me know if you can do that for me?

Hey There,
I am looking for someone who can design forum ranks for me.
About 16 of them. Let me know if you can do that for me?

Hi :)
I can style banners used through the user rank system 'Jaxel UserRanks'.

I can also design actual forum ranks-images, but if you use customized user ranks-images, your possibilities are limited. For example, you can only use one at a time (so in case you have a person who is both a moderator and something else, they will only have one user-rank banner shown). And you cannot use personal user titles together with the banners either.

But if you want to let me know more of what you wish for, feel free to send me a pm :)

Thank you
Lykke

What sort of niches are you interested in please i have a general chat forum i really need someone to work along side me.As i would like it to stand out from the other general chat forums.I also have a promotion forum which i would like to stand out from the others like maybe have some thing like http://www.fiver.com or http://www.seoclerks.com/ intergrated into the forum it self

What sort of niches are you interested in please i have a general chat forum i really need someone to work along side me.As i would like it to stand out from the other general chat forums.I also have a promotion forum which i would like to stand out from the others like maybe have some thing like http://www.fiver.com or http://www.seoclerks.com/ intergrated into the forum it self

Hi petalsats :)

As a Community Manager my niche has been (and is) game communities. But depending on the work you need done, it could be any kind of community. If you need help maintaining the actual forum (update it, secure it and moderate it (move threads, make sure people 'behave' ;) ) - then that's the work I'm doing too. If you have a very special forum where you need a moderator/administrator/CM who is into the subjects you are discussing - then perhaps (depending on the subject), I'm not the one.

So everything depends on what kind of forum you have, and what kind of work you need help with.

As a Community Manager for games I'm very involved in the games too and it's my job to have knowledge about everything which is going on and to be the voice between the game provider and the community (players) - and that requires more involvement than a 'normal' moderator/administrator job. But along this I am also doing the 'normal' forum work, maintaining, cleaning out and building it up, posting news etc.

About your wish to integrate the forum into a WP style, I know it's possible, but I will ask my better half about that part ;)

You are always welcome to pm me with details in case you find my skills are what you're looking for concerning the help you need/work you need done on your forum.

Thank you :)

Hi petalsats :)

As a Community Manager my niche has been (and is) game communities. But depending on the work you need done, it could be any kind of community. If you need help maintaining the actual forum (update it, secure it and moderate it (move threads, make sure people 'behave' ;) ) - then that's the work I'm doing too. If you have a very special forum where you need a moderator/administrator/CM who is into the subjects you are discussing - then perhaps (depending on the subject), I'm not the one.

So everything depends on what kind of forum you have, and what kind of work you need help with.

As a Community Manager for games I'm very involved in the games too and it's my job to have knowledge about everything which is going on and to be the voice between the game provider and the community (players) - and that requires more involvement than a 'normal' moderator/administrator job. But along this I am also doing the 'normal' forum work, maintaining, cleaning out and building it up, posting news etc.

About your wish to integrate the forum into a WP style, I know it's possible, but I will ask my better half about that part ;)

You are always welcome to pm me with details in case you find my skills are what you're looking for concerning the help you need/work you need done on your forum.

Thank you :)
Hey , how much would a custom design cost? Nothing complex , few additions here and there.

Hey , how much would a custom design cost? Nothing complex , few additions here and there.

A custom design (if you have the idea of colours etc.) would normally take between 2-3 hours if it's not too complicated. That's including logo placement, eventual background picture, node icons etc. (I create graphics myself - though it's not including a total new designed logo). And the cost is 50 USD / hour.

But before starting - when we estimate the work you wish done - I always give you a max amount of time I will be spending - meaning, you will not be in a position where it will cost more than we agree on.

Well , basically I need a reddish design which isn't dull. But not too much dark colors or red , aurora ( what we have now ) fits perfectly but it's kinda dull imo.
dota2traders.com
Also we will probably need a header like : joindota.com but with some other pic.

Well , basically I need a reddish design which isn't dull. But not too much dark colors or red , aurora ( what we have now ) fits perfectly but it's kinda dull imo.
dota2traders.com
Also we will probably need a header like : joindota.com but with some other pic.

Are you still going for a 'light' design or are you looking for a dark design like the last link?
And are you planning on keeping the aurora style or are you looking into a new style with the new header?

I can create both, though if you're looking for a dark design it requires a little more work to twist and make sure all the test fist into the dark design too.

A header like that is not a problem - if you have an idea of what kind of picture you're looking for.

If you're interested in help from SchmitzIT - I will recommend we take it by PM now =)

Thank you

The thing is , before we take it to PM and start working I need to know estimated price , if we could afford it then it's fine.
Either light or dark , it doesn't really matter.

It will be - as mentioned - 2-3 hours a 50 USD/hour.

But, if I have to change your style as it is now - and 'only' create and add a new header but nothing more (keeping everything else as it is) - I will estimate 1-1/2 hour - depending on the complexity of the aurora header (it can be difficult to change some style's design and I would not know that before I try it). Because the header needs some graphic work if you wish it to go in over the navigation bar, as the one shown in your last link.

If I have to start over and create a new style from scratch (dark or light) to match your old style (though without special header coding as they use in aurora for example - but including what is mentioned above) - I will estimate it to be 2-3 hours.

NEW FORUMS CREATED:

www.ironskyforum.com
If you're a fan of the new (already cult) Nazi butt kicking science fiction movie 'Iron Sky' (official trailer and web page www.ironsky.net) - you are very welcome to become a member of this forum and support the indie movie project =)

www.cyreneforum.com
A forum based on a planet in the mmo Entropia Universe.

Still under development:
www.guppylifeforum.com
A small tween game forum which is still under development. The plan is to get the forum to 'talk' with a Unity user base.

NEW FORUMS CREATED:

www.ironskyforum.com
If you're a fan of the new (already cult) Nazi butt kicking science fiction movie 'Iron Sky' (official trailer and web page www.ironsky.net) - you are very welcome to become a member of this forum and support the indie movie project =)

www.cyreneforum.com
A forum based on a planet in the mmo Entropia Universe.

Still under development:
www.guppylifeforum.com
A small tween game forum which is still under development. The plan is to get the forum to 'talk' with a Unity user base.
Sorry but I have to ask , lets say you make a design for us, we don't like it. We need to pay you extra money for the next hours or how does this work?

Sorry but I have to ask , lets say you make a design for us, we don't like it. We need to pay you extra money for the next hours or how does this work?

I will always do the best I can to create a design you like at first shot.

The way I use to work is; I work directly in your forum admin - the style will only be visible for the admins (that means you and me and eventually other people who has access to the admin panel) - and you can follow my work through the style chooser. That way I don't waste the time we have, and you can comment on the look as we go forward.

I never work directly in an existing style - but creates either a style from a default copy or in an always created style-copy (first I export the style - then import it again as a NEW). This means you always have your 'old' styles saved.

Update

After more than a year on maternity leave after giving birth to our beautiful daughter, Luna, I'm back and am looking for a part time position as a Community Manager / forum administrator/designer.

I am so lucky I managed to get a part-time job in the game-industry I love so much, and need a part-time job to fill in the rest (or several smaller part-time jobs ;) Even a few hours a week might be interesting =) )

My latest project is: www.myhorsefriends.com - which is still in development. This is a portal for a horse game for tweens, which was released in December 2013. I have been styling and designing the portal, and I work as both the admin and Community Manager on the portal and on all social media for the game.

Also have a look at my profile and CV at www.eyesonastick.com

Let me know if there are any ways, I can help you :)
Thank you!

Top Bottom