Obox Theme [Paid] [Deleted]

Miner

Miner submitted a new resource:

Obox Theme (version v1.0.0) - Obox is a smart theme design that can be either formal or fun.

Obox is a smart theme design that can be either formal or fun. It comes with a choice of three colours for header and text – orange, blue and red. Its blend of black, white and grey gives it an official look, while the brightness of the orange, red and blue add a fun element.

Click here to view Obox demo

Have questions before you buy? or need help please post at...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to add new navigation buttons?
How does this work on xenporta etc?
Sorry i did not get a notification, yes you can add few more tab buttons in our Obox theme, how many more you will be adding? if we know we will test our end and let you know.

It should work well with Xenporta or any other add-on made for XF, if you have any issue let us know we will check it out.

Thanks.

Sorry i did not get a notification, yes you can add few more tab buttons in our Obox theme, how many more you will be adding? if we know we will test our end and let you know.

It should work well with Xenporta or any other add-on made for XF, if you have any issue let us know we will check it out.

Thanks.
At the moment i have 10 tabs buttons.

At the moment i have 10 tabs buttons.

We tested with 10 tabs and its breaking the design at top, so what i suggest is you purchase the theme and PM me at my forums and i will provide a solution for this at your site.

We just need to custom code the tab part a bit which we will do for you.

Thanks.

Just an info, our 20% discount offer for all our products ends in 2 days.
8th Anniversary Celebration! Get 20% discount use coupon on checkout on our shopping cart ' MINERSKINZ8 '

Dear Customers,
We are happy to reduce our premium themes price as follows from today(28-02-2013):
Xenforo themes = $25
All existing customer who have purchased our premium themes before 28th Feb13, can avail a 20% discount in future purchases of any our premium themes, to avail this discount please PM here for the coupon code.

Thanks for your support.

Hope to see you back here at some point in the future Miner. Hope everything works out for you. :)

Top Bottom