Add-on Obligations to members to leave 5 minimum messages

Hello, I would like to know what is the add-on for obliging the members to leave a minimum of 5 messages per subjects to be able to post their answers, thank you! :)

PS: I'm French! :)

Thanks for response

Hi @Bruce Wayne ,

I don't 100% understand you.

Do you mean minimum message length for thread titles?

Maybe this add-on can help:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xs-minimum-thread-title-length.5407/

This add-on developer is French also - maybe you can communicate with @Thibeault

Hello and thank you for your reply sorry I am French I do not wish the ADD-ONS that you have given me, that is to say the members when it answers I want it leaves 5 words mandatory and not 20 characters .. . thank you

[QUOTE = "Optique, poste: 1149563, membre: 55951"] Bonjour [USER = 153541] @Bruce Wayne [/ USER],

Je ne vous comprends pas vraiment à 100%.

Voulez-vous la durée minimale du message pour les titres de threads?

Peut-être que ce complément peut vous aider:
Https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xs-minimum-thread-title-length.5407/

Ce développeur complémentaire est également le français - peut-être que vous pouvez communiquer avec [USER = 42448] @Thibeault [/ USER] [/ QUOTE]

Avec ce système, vous m'avez donné qu'il suffit que les gens écrivent, par exemple, Thanksssssssssss et les 20 personnages et je souhaite qu'il publie légalement 5 mots, merci :)

Hello and thank you for your reply sorry I am French I do not wish the ADD-ONS that you have given me, that is to say the members when it answers I want it leaves 5 words mandatory and not 20 characters .. . thank you
Sorry - I still do not understand you. :unsure:

Can you make a screenshot / image of what you mean?

My guess:

Do you mean minimum character/word length when creating posts? This add-on can do that:
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/minimum-post-length-enforcer.1792/

I do not want the members to put only 10 characters I wish it posts full post of style "thank you for your sharing is great" and not " Thankssssss "​

Ah - so you want more than just minimum character length, you want "minimum 5 words" per post?

There is confusion on the words we are both using because I think you are using machine translation.

Top Bottom