Number of Responsive Header Images

Etchel

I want to ask regarding the header banner images.

How many do you usually need in a website when you want it as responsive? I know my question is confusing. Let me revise it if it's kind of hard to understand.

I'm making a website and the maximum header image is 1900 x 375. That's the 1st header image. What is the next? How many do you usually make for responsive headers and what width resolutions are the best?

There's 5 different sizes defined for possible "widths", but since it's responsive it can go anywhere from 320-full screen monitor. If you'd like to see the sizes for responsive, check out your style properties.

I want to ask regarding the header banner images.

How many do you usually need in a website when you want it as responsive? I know my question is confusing. Let me revise it if it's kind of hard to understand.

I'm making a website and the maximum header image is 1900 x 375. That's the 1st header image. What is the next? How many do you usually make for responsive headers and what width resolutions are the best?
It really depends on the image and how you want it be placed, if parts of it can be cut off or not etc etc...in some cases you can use one or two pending how you style it, or you could use 100 if you want to go captain ridiculous about it, it really boils down to how you implement it.

Without actually seeing your implementation and your header image it is hard to give solid advise that surely fits your build. If you can post a link it would be helpful to giving you something useful to work off of.

I'm just going to go with two versions of the logo: the standard one, at 533px; if the size of the page cannot accommodate that logo, it will switch to a smaller version, that is 275px.

Top Bottom