Number of Posts to Send Personal Conversations [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Oct 13, 2011,

It would be great if we could set a limit for usergroups. For example that the user is only allowed to start 5 conversations per day.

Btw. i also really like to set a limit of max. saved conversations. So only my premium members are allowed to have a bloated inbox with > 5.000 conversations.
Good idea :)

I suppose the "reply to admin / mod is always permitted" functionality was never added? Perhaps someone has been able to modify the script to have the feature...? Anyway - @ the OP = thanks for the share. But I agree. I cannot use the modification unless admins/mods can be excluded, and users can always conversate with them...

J.

Good question. Is there an exploit in the modification? Anything that folks who've installed it on their forums should be worrying about? Is the functionality included in a newer version XF? Why...?

J.

There is no exploit in the mod. I deleted it simply because I have no time to support my free mods.

You can do that with the group promotion btw.

There is no exploit in the mod. I deleted it simply because I have no time to support my free mods.

You can do that with the group promotion btw.
Ah okay. Thanks for your response.
But couldn't you have simply left the mod for the community to enjoy, noting that it is 100% unsupported, use at your own risk? Anyway - I know what you mean. Support demands time, which isn't always readily available. Thanks for the share just the same though and here's wishing you great success with your paid add-ons ;)

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom