Now the *real* work begins!!!

CTXMedia

Having got a fantastically stable 1.0.0 out the door, now the real work begins.

People are going to want more; more features, more add-ons, more styles, what this software has, what that software has, and ... we're going to want it NOW!

More importers, more compatibility with x, y, and z software. More "big board" special features, more developer coding road-maps, more ... more ... more ...

Good luck with that guys, I'm loving it and in for the long run. :D

Cheers,
Shaun :)

People are going to want more; more features, more add-ons, more styles, what this software has, what that software has, and ... we're going to want it NOW!

More importers, more compatibility with x, y, and z software. More "big board" special features, more developer coding road-maps, more ... more ... more ...
Whoah there! Slooooow down...all good things come to those who wait. We're all mighty excited about the prospects ahead but don't go bolting loads of stuff onto your forum just yet :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Feature request: "More" button - pressing the 'more' button will urge the site owner and software developer to push out features and options at a quicker pace. Quality will not be relative, just so long as there is 'more' for users to use and edit.

:D

Now where did I put that spanky smiley..........
Ohhh...this one?

spanking.gif

@ GeeksChat: I love that enthusiasm. (y) I'll be happy encouraging the developers and watching intently as the features keep on piling up! ;)

@ Peggy: Lately, I've started thinking that you just may convince Kier and Mike to add a special "spank" smiley or perhaps even create a "spanked members" usergroup! :p

I have to laugh at that spanky smile ...really I'm sick and laughed so hard that it actually hurt. Quite the jiggle on that bum-bum. Maybe you could have Kier change your user title to Barefoot Bum-Smacker. :ROFLMAO: Let me stop..I am feeling delusional right now.

I got it...

Peggy can be the Gen. Spank and Abdul you can be the SSgt Spankster and the rest of us can be PFC first class spankees. I need to get better soon...I think I am losing my mind

I got it...

Peggy can be the Gen. Spank and Abdul you can be the SSgt Spankster and the rest of us can be PFC first class spankees. I need to get better soon...I think I am losing my mind
*roaring laughter* :ROFLMAO: I hope we aren't promoting Bare bumming along with Barefooting over here at XenForo. :D

This is getting contagious I'm afraid, EQnoble. This is what I'm thinking now...

Official Name: General Spank
Alias: Peggy Gurney
Profile status: Just putting the jiggle in the wiggle

Official Name: Ssgt Spankster
Alias: Abdul Basit Saeed
Profile Status: To spank or be spanked...?

Shaun, I am soooo really sorry for taking your thread soooo off topic. :oops:

*roaring laughter* :ROFLMAO: I hope we aren't promoting Bare bumming along with Barefooting over here at XenForo. :D
This is getting contagious I'm afraid, EQnoble. This is what I'm thinking now...

Official Name: General Spank
Alias: Peggy Gurney
Profile status: Just putting the jiggle in the wiggle

Official Name: Ssgt Spankster
Alias: Abdul Basit Saeed
Profile Status: To spank or be spanked...?

Shaun, I am soooo really sorry for taking your thread soooo off topic. :oops:

LOLOLOL :ROFLMAO: AWESOME...but hey bum-smackin is hard work and frankly at my skill level it is about all I am going to be able to do right ...though I see myself being PFC Redbottom...reporting for KP duties.

Official name: PFC EQ Mandingo
Alias: noob
Profile Status: Swing and a miss

Ditto to the sorry thing....I couldn't help myself either....I'm done with the off-topicals

Top Bottom