******* - Notify on Proxy Registrations [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Notify Admin On Proxy Registrations (version 1.0) - It will send an email to the admin whenever an user registers behind a possible proxy server

This mod will send an email to the admin whenever an user registers behind a possible proxy server. It scans for ports 80 and 443 which are regular open proxy ports.

Note: As you know there is no such way of detecting all proxy servers out there, but it helps a lot. I tested it with a dozen proxies and it recognized 8 of them.

For more info please see the attached screenshots.

Read more about this resource...

Could the notification be sent as an actual thread created in an admin forum by a bot?

Could the notification be sent as an actual thread created in an admin forum by a bot?

Not in this version, the notification is sent by email. But if you buy the mod then I can add the automated thread option as well for an extra fee.

Not in this version, the notification is sent by email. But if you buy the mod then I can add the automated thread option as well for an extra fee.
Can this addon be add an option to put all those registration via proxy into moderation in addition to emailing admins?
Thanks.

You should probably add a disclaimer somewhere if you perform any kind of network scan on your visitors' IPs. I could be wrong but I believe in some countries this would be a legal requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom