XF 2.2 Notification Email for Conversations Not Working

I'm on Xenforo v2.2.10 Patch 1. I moved to a new server recently before upgrading to this version about a week ago.

Test Outbound Email is successful.

My Add-on - New report email staff 1.2, which sends an email to staff when a new report is submitted works fine as well.

My Moderators tell me that they recently discovered that they are not receiving email notifications for Conversations.

Any help is appreciated.

If email is generally working and there are no errors in the ACP, then assuming email notification for conversations is enabled for those members, the issue lies somewhere between your server and the recipient.

The server mail log would be the first place to start investigating.

If email is generally working and there are no errors in the ACP, then assuming email notification for conversations is enabled for those members, the issue lies somewhere between your server and the recipient.

The server mail log would be the first place to start investigating.
Right! The next step is to check the server log.

I already asked if they have the box checked to receive them, but haven't heard back yet.

Maybe some providers started to block your emails and you need to update your DNS Records, especially if you have previously set SPF records and similar (wich may not be valid anymore).

.. just a thought.

Maybe some providers started to block your emails and you need to update your DNS Records, especially if you have previously set SPF records and similar (wich may not be valid anymore).

.. just a thought.
It's definitely pointing to something with the new server, although a blacklist check had no negative results.

Top Bottom