XF 2.1 Notices Template?

Gossamer

Hello! I'm currently working on moving one of my custom themes from XF 1.5 to 2.1. I need to make a small change to the html structure of notices to match the 1.5 version of my style, but I can't seem to find a template for the Notices.

Does anybody know where I can access that code?

For reference, my goal is to move the Notice Scrolling control bar to the top of the notice block.

Check out: PAGE_CONTAINER

Code:
        <xf:if is="$notices.block">
            <xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="block" arg-notices="{$notices.block}" />
        </xf:if>

<xf:if is="$notices.scrolling">
            <xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="scrolling" arg-notices="{$notices.scrolling}" />
        </xf:if>

Browser search won't work with this editor, you'll need to click inside the editor, hit ctrl-f and look for a single line:

Code:
<xf:if is="$notices.block">

Should find it then.

Thanks for the information! I was able to find the notice_macros template. Unfortunately, it looks like what I'm looking for might be part of the lightslider javascript. I was hoping to move the scrolling notice controls to the top of the block, plus display the notice title as the controller if possible.

Thanks for the information! I was able to find the notice_macros template. Unfortunately, it looks like what I'm looking for might be part of the lightslider javascript. I was hoping to move the scrolling notice controls to the top of the block, plus display the notice title as the controller if possible.

It helps to actually read what you want :), I thought you wanted the scrolling ones above the regular notices 🤦‍♂️

Ya looks like it's apart of the JS, maybe some simple CSS:

Code:
.noticeScrollContainer
{
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
    .lSPager { order: 1; }
    .lSSlideWrapper { order: 2; }
}

Haven't tested it thoroughly though.

Top Bottom