1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Notice Not showing

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Lemminator, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Lemminator

Lemminator Well-Known Member

hi
    i have the problem because my notices are no longer displayed. I have checked the rights and all addons turned off. but this did not help. I then installed a new styl and lo and behold, the notices will be displayed again, but not in my other styl. can someone tell me how that can be.? or where I need what code in the templates enter the notices that disgusts are displayed. really needed help because I do not know how it goes. I use the beta 2 from the 1,3 Version.

Greetz lemmi

ps sry for my Bad english

2. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

I think you solved your own problem. There might be something wrong with the style you are using.

First, check with the author. If they are unresponsive, you might have to look into the issue yourself. Check customized components, there might be some outdated templates or some funky CSS somewhere.

3. Lemminator

hello. thank you for your help. Unfortunately, I do not even know where or what I should look exactly or is about to change. of course I would like to solve the problem yourself. I lack only the approach, according to what and where. otherwise I would not ask here in this forum for help. Sincerely lemmi

4. Lemminator

@Audentio I have install your styl at last , and the notice from xenforo was showing . ;)

5. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Thats good! :) UI.X is fully supported and should function perfectly with any XenForo feature.

Lemminator likes this.
  6. Lemminator

I now :)

But I hope anybody can help to solve My prob .. It's so strange that the notice xenforo Not showing :cry: When i closed the Forum Its the Same prob now Message :sick:

7. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It's unlikely anyone can help without even a link to your site.

You've already been told what to check and how to resolve it.

8. Lemminator

9. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

As I also said, you have already been told what to check and how to resolve it.
    This is something related to your custom style, so only the designer or someone with ACP access can resolve it.

10. Lemminator

Yes i will do it. I will Write later when i have all Check . Thanks for the fast Replays and the Support ! Greetz lemmi

11. Lemminator

Can you Tell me how and wehre can i ASK for acp Access ?

12. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You should have ACP access to your own site.

Lemminator and Amaury like this.
  13. Lemminator

Yes i now :D think it was just not very well translated

which I could give acp right? would you help me?

14. Lemminator

ok

i have ask my author from the styl he say in the page content is losing this part
    i set this part below this in the page_content

Code:
    <!-- main content area -->  
    is this the correct position . the notices is showing now :)