Lack of interest Notice Goes Away When Post In A Thread or Appears After Posting In A Thread

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

DRE

Can you implement a notice option so that the notice will go away once a user posts in the thread you designate in the notice options and an option so that a notice will appear after they post in a thread that you designate in the notice options? All we would have to is enter the thread id for it to work.

This is a spin-off of this suggestion: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/notices-post-in-x-forum.21083/

Here are two examples of what I mean:

1. I have an introduction thread. I want a member's first post to be in the introduction thread.

After they post, the notice goes away.

2. After a member posts in the introduction thread, another notice appears (because I selected the thread id requirement) saying Thank you for introducing yourself, enjoy the site, check out these threads too etc but that appears only because I selected the user has 1 post option along with the thread id requirement.

Upvote 2
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like a bit of this.

Like when we do an event, we create an notice to link to the event, soo when the user reads and post, that notice goes away.

I find hard to find a way to make notices go away auto without need to click in dismiss.

Top Bottom