1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nothing loads

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by HoddzDJ, Mar 11, 2013.

1. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

Hey guys,

Sorry to post this as a new thread but it is a new issue from the last thread I made here. I have upgraded from 1.1.2 and reverted all templates back to their original state and also removed all plugins as I wanted to start as fresh as I could but keep users, posts and forum structure. But I now get the problem with JavaScript when trying to login and also no pages in my forum load.

Any help or ideas as to what I could try to do would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.pukkaradio.net/community/ is my install area.
  2. Dodgeboard

Dodgeboard Well-Known Member

Quite a bit of issues with paths.

It looks like your image path is explicitly set to 'tunein'. Did you used to have a style called Tunein? Plus, doesn't look like it can find your CSS. Check your paths.

Forum home is at /community, but your forums seem to be at /community/forums.
  3. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

Never used a style other than the default style so that's a bit strange. Wouldn't even know where to start :/
  4. Dodgeboard

If you have something in the URL Portion of each of your forums, remove it. (Under NODES)
  5. Dodgeboard

Also, is your Board URL set correctly?
  6. HoddzDJ

HoddzDJ Active Member

I don't understand where you mean for this :/
    Board URL is correct.
  7. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

What he means is you must have changed something in Nodes.

EDIT: Viewing threads... I see what the problem is. Yeah, you changed something in a template, look for it, and revert it back to normal.
  8. Dodgeboard

FYI - Turned out to be leftover custom rewrites in .htaccess
    Accessed admincp and turned off Friendly URLS for the time being.
    Jake Bunce likes this.