Noted [Deleted]

euantor

There is not currently a character limit, but I can add one. I am already considering adding folders and the ability to add multiple notes after having seen that post you pointed to.

alright cool! I think I'll wait for the update before installing. Take your time! I will donate later if you have a paypal.

I'll be adding the character limit either tonight or tomorrow. Just got to fit it in around work.

Reactions: DRE
Would it better to call it Notepad? Noted just doesn't sound right.

Possibly. I'll consider a future name change. I suck at naming things. I was just going to call it "Notes" but made a typo and decided to just roll with it.

wtf.

you can't click links you've added.

Ah, I'll have to add a "display note" page. I'm going to flesh it out into a proper controller based area with create/update/delete and folders. I'll start the process with update and view tomorrow after work.

Great addon :)

It's possible to add one option for display the note on forumhome (as notice) ?

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected T_START_HEREDOC - library/XenDevelop/Noted/Listener.php:6

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError('XenDevelop_Note...')
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(47) "http://adminextra.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["server_file"] => string(0) ""
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}
:(

Last edited:
Strange, I will look into that one.

EDIT: Appears heredocs can only be used in classes on PHP 5.3+. I assume you're using an older version?

Top Bottom