Notable Members Tabs Management [Paid] [Deleted]

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
Liam W submitted a new resource:

Notable Members Tabs Management - Manage all the tabs!

This is the paid version of my Additional Notable Member Tabs addon.

This paid version furthers the idea of that addon, with things such as:
  • Full control over all tabs
  • Integer display orders
  • Drag and drop ordering of taps in AdminCP (XenForo 1.3+)
  • Pagination*
  • User criteria
  • Profile field criteria
  • Have tabs based on user criteria or database field
*Pagination is only used for user criteria based tabs.

This addon costs £10. PayPal purchases will result in you...

Read more about this resource...

Can you make the same tabs fror registered members?

You can already have a member list page..

And no, as if no criteria is specified, then it will only return all users if a sort by is set, which will limit it to one page of results.

Liam

You can already have a member list page..

And no, as if no criteria is specified, then it will only return all users if a sort by is set, which will limit it to one page of results.

Liam
Yes there is a members list page - but you can't search anything as with the notable members. Can you add similar tabs to the members list page.

Yes there is a members list page - but you can't search anything as with the notable members. Can you add similar tabs to the members list page.

What would be the point in that? Notable members serves to show tabs with specific member types. The members list just lists all members.

You can search for members on the members list.

Hmmm ... Your phrases "liam_notabletabs_tab_info" and "liam_notabletabs_dev_info" got "Developer Info" as content.
And where can I find the Developer Info? ;)

And the next error ...

If you use the XenForo Resource Manager and you use the tab for most resources you got

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 4 - library/LiamW/NotableTabsManagement/Extend/ControllerPublic/Member.php:36
Generiert durch: Alluidh, Vor 3 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/webXX/html/library/LiamW/NotableTabsManagement/Extend/ControllerPublic/Member.php(36): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/webXX/...', 36, Array)
#1 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): LiamW_NotableTabsManagement_Extend_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex()
#2 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/webXX/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "http://DOMAIN/members/?type=resources"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["type"] => string(9) "resources"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hmmm ... Your phrases "liam_notabletabs_tab_info" and "liam_notabletabs_dev_info" got "Developer Info" as content.
And where can I find the Developer Info? ;)

In debug mode, on the list tabs page.

And the next error ...

If you use the XenForo Resource Manager and you use the tab for most resources you got

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 4 - library/LiamW/NotableTabsManagement/Extend/ControllerPublic/Member.php:36
Generiert durch: Alluidh, Vor 3 Minuten
Stapelverfolgung
#0 /var/www/webXX/html/library/LiamW/NotableTabsManagement/Extend/ControllerPublic/Member.php(36): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/webXX/...', 36, Array)
#1 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): LiamW_NotableTabsManagement_Extend_ControllerPublic_Member->actionIndex()
#2 /var/www/webXX/html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /var/www/webXX/html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(47) "http://DOMAIN/members/?type=resources"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["type"] => string(9) "resources"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

I'll have to look into that. Will be difficult without the resource manager...

Liam

Maybe it isn't so difficult. You need to take a look for something like
http://xenforo.com/community/members/?type=resources
I my opinion you need a field for "?type" to define what is used on top.

I dont know how many other addons use the memberlist, but I hope not to much

Actually, I have a better idea: If the slug doesn't return something from the database on my addon, call the parent function instead...

Liam

So will there be a new version soon? The lanuage packs are finished and if the addon works fine I hope you will find some new German customers ;)

It runs about five minutes and then came an error .. :eek:

What can i do ??

notable-error.webp

EDIT: I'm running 1.2.4 ..

Top Bottom