Notable Members Tabs Management [Paid] [Deleted]

Hm, should be reported to XF administration!

Download option for buggy addons should be disabled in ressourcen manager.

@topcat it seems so :(

We bought this a while ago and found it not possible to use with boards larger than very minor ones. The load increase caused by this add-on is very amazing.

But I liked the idea. Maybe this can be recoded in a more ressource friendly way?

Could really use the functionality this addon delivers. Is it working? Is there still support?

I bought this add-on some time ago and it does not work on any forum but very small ones. We could not use it even with our medium sized board.

This add-on even tampers with the existing tabs, which also are driven into serious performance problems and won't work any more.

There is no caching at all and also no code optimization, resulting in serious problems if someone accesses any tab. You should not expect this add-on to work if you have a medium or large forum.

I would really like to see this work with all members- notable members are a handful of people, many members enjoy browsing specific members(not just the notable members) and their criteria, likes, posts- etc. I think it would be a more favorable add on with tabs for all members. With ascending/ descending options of course.
Two questions:
1)So does this add-on ONLY work inside the subset of Notable Members, or with all members?
2)The overview states this paid version extends the capabilities to • Profile field criteria. That said, if you had a Custom User Field called STATE is there a way that say members in Tennessee could find other members who had the same value in their STATE Field as well?

Top Bottom