Noob Questions :(

Michael Dance

• Use Full Friendly URLs
If you enable this option, the links generated by the system will not include "index.php?". However, to enable this, mod_rewrite must be available and an appropriate .htaccess file must be in place.

What does this do?

You know VBulletin has paid subscriptions and you can do donator colours is this the user css?
and do i put in <font color="#faa4ff"><b></b></font> or is there a code i need to put in between for the username.

Edit this template:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Templates -> node_link_level_2

Find this code:

Code:
        <div class="nodeText">
            <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{$link.title}</a></h3>
            <xen:if is="{$link.description}"><blockquote class="nodeDescription muted baseHtml" id="nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{xen:raw $link.description}</blockquote></xen:if>
        </div>

Add target="_blank" to the link, like this:

Code:
        <div class="nodeText">
            <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}" target="_blank">{$link.title}</a></h3>
            <xen:if is="{$link.description}"><blockquote class="nodeDescription muted baseHtml" id="nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{xen:raw $link.description}</blockquote></xen:if>
        </div>
Hi @Jake Bunce

How can we make internal links posted in a post to open in new window?

Edit this template:

Find this code:

Code:
        <div class="nodeText">
            <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{$link.title}</a></h3>
        </div>

Code:
        <div class="nodeText">
            <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}" target="_blank">{$link.title}</a></h3>
        </div>
I couldn't get this to work for Nodes that are set a tabs on the main_nav menu (I have the Nodes as Tabs installed).

I have several Nodes as Links setup under a single category. If I navigate directly to that category and click on the links, they now open in a new tab window. However, If I use the menu item that I've setup for all the links in that category, they still open in same window.

How do I control open in a new tab from the menu items?

Ugh, should I be asking this in the Nodes as Tabs forum?

I couldn't get this to work for Nodes that are set a tabs on the main_nav menu (I have the Nodes as Tabs installed).

I have several Nodes as Links setup under a single category. If I navigate directly to that category and click on the links, they now open in a new tab window. However, If I use the menu item that I've setup for all the links in that category, they still open in same window.

How do I control open in a new tab from the menu items?

Ugh, should I be asking this in the Nodes as Tabs forum?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/nodes-as-tabs.26687/page-5#post-354162

Edit this template:

Find this code:

Code:
        <div class="nodeText">
        </div>

Code:
        <div class="nodeText">
        </div>
thank you.
I want change ICON node?

Top Bottom