Node Values in Node Tree

LuvMeSumZen

I would like an add-on that will allow me to be able to change the order of categories and forums all from the the node tree with editable fields, and have an update button where even if I changed the values of every category and forum, it would only take mere seconds to accomplish this . . . .

nodes1.webp

This would make changing category and forum orders quick and easy. Many most forum admin have no need for this but my forum is dynamic and I need this rather badly. Thanks.

Last edited:
That image is messed up but I think you get what I was aiming at. I am editing it and will replace it in a few minutes . . .

Correct image in place.

Last edited:
I think you need to clarify in the OP that you want enterable fields on the ACP Node Tree and an "Update" button, so that you can actually edit and change the values without going into each node individually. Your OP looks like you are just asking for what Node Numbers by Waindigo already does.

I think you need to clarify in the OP that you want enterable fields on the ACP Node Tree and an "Update" button, so that you can actually edit and change the values without going into each node individually. Your OP looks like you are just asking for what Node Numbers by Waindigo already does.

Yes I want it to be editable right there in the one central location thanks for making that clarification for me.

Personally I have no problem with this AddOn in XenForo 1.3.5.

Why not install it on a test forum and check for any errors. So also help improve the Addon in case of any problems, not everyone has the same server configuration and remember this is a free AddOn.

Top Bottom