1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Node Title Length 1.0.1

Increase of Node Title.

1. Nobita.Kun

Nobita.Kun Well-Known Member

2. Vilandra

Vilandra Active Member

Thank you! People laughed at me when I asked about increasing the allowed characters...lol

Nobita.Kun likes this.
  3. ailys

ailys Member

How tu use it ?

4. Nobita.Kun

Just install addon. Nothing special action required.

5. ailys

ailys Member

So it doesn't work :

L'erreur suivante s'est produite:
    Titre:
    Veuillez saisir une valeur utilisant au maximum 50 caractères.

6. Nobita.Kun

Hmm. I belive that addon don't change the value of table column. Just simple check your database.

7. ailys

ailys Member

How can I do that ?

8. Nobita.Kun

Login to your PhPMyAdmin then check the table `xf_node` look at column `title`. Also have you got any error when try to installing addon?

9. nitai.tv

nitai.tv Member

Thanks @Nobita.Kun for this addon. I need your help. I write tweets of 140 characters. I want them to fully come in the title. How can I increase it from 100 to 140? I tried changing it to 140 in the files in your addon and tried upgrading and reinstalling the addon. I even changed the title length in the xf_node title column but it did not work. Please do help.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  10. Nobita.Kun

You should manual update there files.

Nobita_NodeTitleLength_XenForo_DataWriter_Category, Nobita_NodeTitleLength_XenForo_DataWriter_Forum, Nobita_NodeTitleLength_XenForo_DataWriter_Page
    To the your length. Example: Change from 100 to 140

11. nitai.tv

nitai.tv Member

I updated all three of them to 140 and then updated and even reinstalled the addon but still I can only enter 100 characters in the thread title while creating a thread. Please do shed some light. Thanks.

12. Nobita.Kun

Thread title? It not support. It just for Node Title only :)

13. vij

vij Active Member

14. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

I installed this correctly as well, and it shows as installed but I still get the 50 limit error. Is it because 1.5 is not supported?