XF 1.1 Node Icons...Still having some difficulties

Cambion

So like a week or so back I made a thread about changing the Node icons and giving each individual forum their own specific icon. I didn't really care about the unread/read icons, I'd just like for each of them to have their own icons.

The directions I got prior sort of confused me as I wasn't sure what a stye directory was and how exactly to create one and how to use the extra.css to make each forum have it's own specific node.

In the style there is an option to upload forum icons into the specific node which is what I did and I can see the node icon except it is extremely small. I waned it to be larger say like 300 x 300 maybe yet when I change the size in style properties under the node icon settings, the image is still small.

I feel like I am missing a step here and this has definitely bugging me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Here is a screenshot....the cullling's node icon is an example of what I was trying to do. I was using that book's cover as its own icon but I want it larger.

9zn6v7.jpg

So like a week or so back I made a thread about changing the Node icons and giving each individual forum their own specific icon. I didn't really care about the unread/read icons, I'd just like for each of them to have their own icons.
In the style there is an option to upload forum icons into the specific node which is what I did and I can see the node icon except it is extremely small. I waned it to be larger say like 300 x 300 maybe yet when I change the size in style properties under the node icon settings, the image is still small.
You SURE you want then 300x300. Most are around 36x36. You can adjust the size of the icons in the Style Properties -> Node Icons -> Node Icon in the Miscellaneous field. But that will be for ALL icons.

You SURE you want then 300x300. Most are around 36x36. You can adjust the size of the icons in the Style Properties -> Node Icons -> Node Icon in the Miscellaneous field. But that will be for ALL icons.

Well maybe not 300 X 300 :D
But i'd like it if the Node Icon was Visible forum since each Forum would represent that books Cover as the icon. Not sure what a suitable size would be.

I'd like it at least bigger than the screenshot has it.

Well maybe not 300 X 300 :D
But i'd like it if the Node Icon was Visible forum since each Forum would represent that books Cover as the icon. Not sure what a suitable size would be.

I'd like it at least bigger than the screenshot has it.
Then the second link in Shelley's post might work for those specific nodes with some tweaking.

Top Bottom