1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Node attachments listing

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Simon Bourassa Blouin, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

Currently looking at the different features and there's one I don't see built-in and I'd like to know if theres an add-on for it or if it would be easy to implement it.

When in a category/forum page we would like to display all of the pictures (thread picture attachments) that are in the child threads recursively.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That would require custom development or an add-on.

I'm not aware of an existing add-on which would provide that functionality.
  3. Looked at the xenforo tutorial about pages and templates: showing how to add the 5 latest registered users to a page. Would it be the same kind of customization?
  4. Brogan

It would require back end code (PHP), templates (HTML and CSS) and phrases.
  5. Do you know any tutorial that would give me a good idea of the necessary steps. Not asking for the exact tutorial for what we want but a similar case.
  6. Brogan

It would be a fairly simple add-on but I'm not aware of any tutorial which is related.

There is a custom development forum in which customers can post questions, but you will require a license in order to do so.
  7. Thanks a lot for your input Brogan!