[Nobita] Pokémon Catcher

[Nobita] Pokémon Catcher [Paid] 1.1.5

No permission to buy ($25.00)
You know, I am just not a poké player but pending the implementation and real world functionality of this addon...I can think of many ways it can gamify a forum that really has no base to gamify.

Seeing mention of non-poké image usage gives me quite a few ideas for this as well as a few potential options (suggestions) which could really leverage the addons gamification ability to further promote loyalty and engagement.

@Nobita.Kun I don't really want to make my suggestions public but I think you may understand the nature and value of an implementation representing my suggestion in regards to adding leverage angles so if you are interested in the ideas feel free to drop me a conversation message asking about the ideas with a link to this thread.

Last edited:
You know, I am just not a poké player but pending the implementation and real world functionality of this addon...I can think of many ways it can gamify a forum that really has no base to gamify.

Seeing mention of non-poké image usage gives me quite a few ideas for this as well as a few potential options (suggestions) which could really leverage the addons gamification ability to further promote loyalty and engagement.

@Nobita.Kun I don't really want to make my suggestions public but I think you may understand the nature and value of an implementation representing my suggestion in regards to adding leverage angles so if you are interested in the ideas free to drop me a conversation message asking about the ideas with a link to this thread.
Sure. New conversation was created.

I dont want pokemons. Is it possible with this addon to have custom images instead of pokemons?

I just bought this addon. I was hoping to do a Pokemon event on my website for Halloween. But this addon is far from complete. I don't know why its up for sale in its current state.

Here are the major problems with this addon i've found after installing and messing with it for 20 mins.
1. There are no preloaded Pokemon everything needs to be added manually (there are over 700 Pokemon currently)
2. There is no mass importer for adding Pokemon. Again there are over 700 Pokemon, it takes 1-2 minutes to add a new Pokemon including waiting for the Pokemon image to upload (you cannot link to an image via url). Feel free to do the math on how long it will take you to all enough Pokemon to make this addon fun.
3. The options for adding new Pokemon are not very easy to understand. 20 minutes after installing the addon and setting permissions and creating a couple Pokemon... i still cannot get anything to show up on the front end of my website. The descriptions for the options while adding a new Pokemon are not very helpful.

I'm in the process of trying to get my money back from Nobita, this addon is not ready for sale in my opinion.

Below is a screenshot of the options to add a Pokemon. You are expected to go through this 700+ times
4c3173875a464cb8a9da408313d9cbfa.png

Hi! We've purchased and installed the add-on but we're having an issue where Pokeballs aren't being depleted or earned. Advice?

This could be fun and a good way to motivate users to browse the forums.
Is this still working and developed?
I went to your site but no Pekemon ever showed up

Thanks for any input
Mike

Dears,

Do you have any idea to improve this addon?
I understand @Nobita is open to reading ideas.

Regards,

The ability to change it from pokemons to additional items, or a manager to change the names and the pictures?
It would be cool to change this from a pokemon plugin to a 'collect unique items on the site'

May be because it doesn't work 1.5.13? The pokemon doesn't show event when I set 100% display rate. And pokemon ball won't show in profile page and thread page as well. It also doesn't increase pokemon when post

May be because it doesn't work 1.5.13? The pokemon doesn't show event when I set 100% display rate. And pokemon ball won't show in profile page and thread page as well. It also doesn't increase pokemon when post
Show me your setting in Pokemon.

The ability to change it from pokemons to additional items, or a manager to change the names and the pictures?
It would be cool to change this from a pokemon plugin to a 'collect unique items on the site'
it is not already possible?

@xenfans asked this: https://xenforo.com/community/goto/post?id=1151650#post-1151650

I thought that editing phrases and items this addon can be customized for other collecting things instead of pokemon.
Is it not like this?
So yes. In XenForo you can change through phrases.

So long for a reply I set it to off. I do think this addon very interesting. I really hope you would keep it updated. I actually did also send you an email earlier too. But no reply
Upcoming version which has more features. Like Pokeballs, Buddy, Buddy level...

Top Bottom