• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 No Thread Prefixes after upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1.1

Hi all,

So, I was watching Kier's video on v1.1 about Thread Prefixes. At first, I thought this was an add-on, but then realized this was a new feature in 1.1. Well, I upgraded from 1.0 to 1.1.1 about 3 months ago and do not have Thread Prefixes!

Does anyone have a clue why this is?

Thanks,
Eric

Hi Brogan,

There is nothing titled 'thread prefixes' under the applications tab. Essentially, I get to Step No. 3 in that link.... and there's nothing there!

Andrej

18-04-2012 15-57-16.png

Check the version number like shown in the screenshot above. Does it say 1.1.1? (I recomend upgrading to the latest version) I know it's may sound stupid to ask this, but it's better to try the simple first. ;)

View attachment 28503

Is everything checked here? (Make sure you are "editing yourself").

.................................DUDE!

So, apparently another Admin tried adding himself as a SuperAdmin and fubar'd the library/config.php so it removed everyone! I had to rewrite the library/config.php and add myself back!

Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction :D

Best regards,
Eric

P.S. Yes, everything is in working order now :)

Andrej

.................................DUDE!

So, apparently another Admin tried adding himself as a SuperAdmin and fubar'd the library/config.php so it removed everyone! I had to rewrite the library/config.php and add myself back!

Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction :D

Best regards,
Eric

P.S. Yes, everything is in working order now :)
Glad to be of help! :)