Lack of interest No need to see op's avatar on thread preview tooltip

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Although your right about it being in the threadlistings already it doesn't hurt to have it previewed in the tooltip. You can think of the membercard being the same, your essentially clicking the members avatar yet you know the person avatar you clicked yet it shows in the membercard.

edit: Here's what it looks like without avatar.

tooltip.webp

For those that wish to do the temporary solution and want to remove the avatar with the tooltip you can add the following in EXTRA.css template.

Code:
.previewTooltip .text {
    margin-left: 0;
}
.previewTooltip .avatar {
   display:none;
}

I don't see anything wrong with the avatar being in thread preview listing. I just wish there was an on-off switch for it in style properties for styles that you want to create that you don't want avatars to show up a lot in. but wait... actually I can create an addon using your code so that you can turn it off in style properties. nah I'm straight.

Top Bottom