No image access .....

rotor

I'm a registered member ... thinking of buying but .... no access to view images :confused: please .....

Thumbs yes .... attachments no .....

would be nice to be able to see piccies of Xeno's posibilities - themes for example ...

But then again, if it's all a big secret .....

I'm a registered member ... thinking of buying but .... no access to view images :confused: please .....

Thumbs yes .... attachments no .....

would be nice to be able to see piccies of Xeno's posibilities - themes for example ...

But then again, if it's all a big secret .....
Currently the attachment system doesn't differentiate between types of attachments, so its impossible to allow screenshots and disallow downloading of archives or other files.

yep ok ..... not a plus at all is it :eek:

I guess I'll just have to stay in the dark about a lot in Xenfo then .... never mind there's a few forum softwares that have that worked out already .. I'll linger there and decide what to buy ... at least I can see things

I guess I'll just have to stay in the dark about a lot in Xenfo then .... never mind there's a few forum softwares that have that worked out already .. I'll linger there and decide what to buy ... at least I can see things

You will find almost every Theme designer has a link to the skin in Action for a live demo, rather than just the Screenshots.

The new Resource Manager, which should come out soon, will allow us to provide screenshots to our various products so you (non-customers) can view them.

I would suggest that basing your decision to purchase software on whether you can view screenshots in the customer forums probably isn't the best criteria to use.

The Admin Demo may be of more use.

Top Bottom