NextGenGamers.org

It is a good idea to encourage signups.
But when the "Please sign up message" interferes with your content .... I think you do yourself a disservice.

sign.up.message.too.big.webp

I can barely see your content.
If you want it that big, then make it such that I can close it (but that it appears if I go to another page).

It is a good idea to encourage signups.
But when the "Please sign up message" interferes with your content .... I think you do yourself a disservice.

View attachment 19913

I can barely see your content.
If you want it that big, then make it such that I can close it (but that it appears if I go to another page).

Thanks for the tip, I will work on that and see if I can make the bio a bit smaller.

Really like the backgrounds and stuff you've integrated with that forum skin.. Top notch, how's the bandwidth use?

Would you be interested in affiliating at all? I'd understand if you'd rather my community's activity picked up first.. (y)

Thanks guys :) I personally love the backgrounds myself, even though I made them lol

@xOBKx, I prefer you site pick up activity, I will keep on eye out for you and see how things go :)

Choloby, your Forum looks so nice ... can you please explain how do you install this Battlefield 3 Backround, and from where did you get the Image?

I made the background, but if you want similar look I can make unique BF3 backgrounds, but the theme I am using is from a website xenfocus.com, the theme is called uniform, if you have gone that far to purchasing it, I can make you guys custom BGs at no charge.

I made the background, but if you want similar look I can make unique BF3 backgrounds, but the theme I am using is from a website xenfocus.com, the theme is called uniform, if you have gone that far to purchasing it, I can make you guys custom BGs at no charge.

OK, cool. I am gonna buy it today.

It could be the browser You are using, I use Firefox and everything shows and no one has reported the images being blank.

I use Chrome and Firefox and cannot see the slider images in either one.

Your site design is awesome though!

I use Chrome and Firefox and cannot see the slider images in either one.

Your site design is awesome though!

That is weird, I don't seem to be having issues with it or others members having issues with it. Try clearing cache/cookies?

How did you make your background fixed for when you scroll?

See mine: www.oldrow.net

I don't want it to repeat, I want it to stay there while the main part of the site scrolls.

It came with the theme I purchased, if you don't want to get the theme, just ask the developers at xenfocus.com to tell you how it is possible with your current theme,

Top Bottom