XF 2.2 News Zapier Integration into 2024?

Ricsca

Is there any news on the integration of xenforo with zapier?
We are now 3 months into 2024 and publishing our forum posts on social media via zapier would be very important...

Xenforo does not have any integrations with Zapier. 2.3 will have webhook functionality that will make it possible to connect with Zapier. Other than the HYS they posted about it there has not been any updates.

Ok then everything is still at a standstill...
Bad news...
I don't understand why the xf staff isn't interested in being able to give visibility to a forum (which is increasingly less used) by publishing treads on Facebook and Twitter. This would be a great opportunity to bring some free traffic to the forums.

Ok then everything is still at a standstill...
Bad news...

But you could of course use Webhooks (in 2.3) and the API (now) to automate things.

Not really at a standstill. I use the API with Zapier and it works perfectly. I'm using it to automatically post videos from a buddy's YouTube channel directly into my media gallery. Although I haven't tried it myself, I'd imagine it could work for you too to take threads and turn them into posts on Twitter/Facebook. Just need to take the time to figure out how to make it work.

We use a social media tool that can import your feeds, then schedule them to your pages/groups. Check that out. If you want mine, drop me a PM and I'll send you my referral link. That would help me get a few credits on my account too! :)

We're running our tool with 11 social pages atm. :)

Top Bottom