Lack of interest News Feed template in multiple locations.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

TazDevilLooney

Styling,

Template : News_feed

Hi there, Is there anyway of keeping the styling between the main forums news feed and the (accounts + profiles) news feeds sections sepreate.
What i mean is that i wish to change the template for News_Feed for the main forum but when i do this is refects in the other sections and makes it look odd.
I think having 2 sepreate templates for the news_feed would be the way forward. I dont normal ask for anything but can't see anyone has requested this yet.

I have included some pic's of the issues im having. I have added a * to that template to track it.

Pic 1. Main forum. Were i need the template changed.
pic 2. Accounts. Don't need this to change.
pic 2. Profile. Don't need this to change.

Thankyou for your time guys, and im really loving the product. Cheres for all your hard work. :)

main-forum.webp Accounts.webp profile.webp

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's not a bug so I'm just trying to determine if you're asking for help with modifying some templates or whether you're making a suggestion to add/change a feature.

Not really, I can see stylers having problems with this can't you. I could ask for help to change this but i think this will affect a wider audience. May be a feature request or a hopefull addition.

Top Bottom