New years resolution for 2011?

Well no resolutions... but we all have plans that we intend to execute in near future...

I want to make several modifications to my existing site, start a new site and hopefully find a new job! :)

My resolution is to get my divorce finalized and make better decisions in the future :)

Same here, I am so looking forward to divorcing vB4.
biggrin.png

I am a year round resolution. But every year I am always annoyed by resolutions who show up at my gym. I have to avoid the first Monday after Christmas break every year. That's when the resolutions zerg the gym. Then it goes back to normal after one day because people don't know how to start slowly. I'm sure they are all in horrible pain the next day.

I am a year round resolution. But every year I am always annoyed by resolutions who show up at my gym. I have to avoid the first Monday after Christmas break every year. That's when the resolutions zerg the gym. Then it goes back to normal after one day because people don't know how to start slowly. I'm sure they are all in horrible pain the next day.

It's more will power than pacing themselves if they are stupid enough to overwork their bodies they are doing their body more harm than good. I see people throughout the year that will go to the gym once or twice and then never to be seen again. I regularly go to the gym (jog daily) and the amout of times I see people give up because they can't be bothered or expect instant results.

I wish i could make some.. but chances are only 5-10% of them will actually happen.
\
So no promises for me this year.

Although I plan to visit the gym now every day or every other day.

I wanna be so fit, that when someone bangs into me.. they think they smashed into a WALL :p

I'mma quit biting my nails.

It's going great already, 3 days and no nibbling ;)
Increase your intake of Vitamin-D, it'll make your nails stronger - you'll just get tired of hurting your teeth if anything.

Although I plan to visit the gym now every day or every other day.

I wanna be so fit, that when someone bangs into me.. they think they smashed into a WALL :p

Same sort of deal for me, but a bullet should be able to ricochet off my a$$.

Top Bottom