Lack of interest New Threads since last visit

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

CTXMedia

Might be more applicable to larger / busier sites, but I'd love a 'New Threads' button to go with the 'New Posts' button - which will show you the new threads that have been created since your last visit.

Would be particularly handy for finding certain types of discussion so they could be managed / moved / responded to without me or the moderator team missing them, although I'm sure members would appreciate the feature too.

Personally if I have a day or two away from the site for whatever reason, catching up with new threads is virtually impossible as it stands (without a db query).

Thanks,
Shaun :D

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Might be more applicable to larger / busier sites, but I'd love a 'New Threads' button to go with the 'New Posts' button - which will show you the new threads that have been created since your last visit.

Would be particularly handy for finding certain types of discussion so they could be managed / moved / responded to without me or the moderator team missing them, although I'm sure members would appreciate the feature too.

Personally if I have a day or two away from the site for whatever reason, catching up with new threads is virtually impossible as it stands (without a db query).

Thanks,
Shaun :D

I never understood the lack of it forum software.

Top Bottom