New Site Development: SEO, Growth...

kingjavo

Hi fellow xenForo users!

I just launched a new Sports Video Game site called SimHeads. The purpose is to have a place for gamers to discuss sports games. Sim is a term used by the hardcore sports fans who want to replicate the true sport as closely as possible.

Anyways, I just launched it about one week ago and I've been on Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube sharing the new site in the community. I've also got a pretty decent tap into the sim community with roster editors I've created in the recent past.

I've also been trying to improve my SEO to increase my organic search rankings on Google. So far they are pretty decent given it's only been one week. One problem I have is there's another site who is really successful and does the same type of stuff.

I'd like to find strategies to bring people to my site and would love to hear your thoughts. I'm bringing in RSS feeds right now to help with the content creation and I'm promoting them to the homepage for new content.

Let me know what you think and if you have any advice to increase traffic on my site.

If you want to learn ways to increase traffic or SEO for your site, you may need to find a SEO or marketing forum like http://www.internetmarketingstar.com where others can help you out.

I am doing like ways you are focusing, mean SEO and marketing online, I got some keywords on top search of Google for my forum. All strategies need to do right way :)

Top Bottom