XF 1.5 New posts - colored

Hi !

We have for each category a different color-set and want to use the same color in the overview of "new posts". Is it possible to include the categorie-ID for each listen post, so i can create an CSS style to use colored title ? Here is the interesting part of the template "find_new_posts":

Code:
    <ol class="discussionListItems">
     <xen:foreach loop="$threads" value="$thread">

<xen:if is="{$showingNewPosts} AND !{$_activityBarShown} AND {$thread.last_post_date} < {$session.previousActivity}">
         <li class="discussionListItem"><div class="noteRow">{xen:phrase threads_below_not_been_updated_since_last_visit_have_unread}</div></li>
         <xen:set var="$_activityBarShown">1</xen:set>
       </xen:if>

<xen:include template="thread_list_item">
         <xen:set var="$showForumLink">1</xen:set>
         <xen:set var="$showLastPageNumbers">1</xen:set>
       </xen:include>

</xen:foreach>
     </ol>

Someone know how i can include the category-id in the class of li.discussionListItem ?

Oh sorry... the needed include is in thread_list_item:

Code:
<xen:require css="discussion_list.css" />
<xen:if is="{$thread.isDeleted}"><xen:include template="thread_list_item_deleted" /><xen:else />

<li id="thread-{$thread.thread_id}" class="discussionListItem {$thread.discussion_state}{xen:if '!{$thread.discussion_open}', ' locked'}{xen:if {$thread.sticky}, ' sticky'}{xen:if {$thread.isNew}, ' unread'}{xen:if {$thread.prefix_id}, ' prefix{$thread.prefix_id}'}{xen:if {$thread.isIgnored}, ' ignored'} {xen:if $thread.thread_is_watched, threadWatched} {xen:if $thread.forum_is_watched, forumWatched}" data-author="{$thread.username}">
What i need is the object : $category.node_id. Is it possible to catch it at this point with the primary node-id of the current thread ?

Top Bottom