New Issue

strongarm_playa

Okay, I had a secondary div bar that stretched across my profile pages and after removing it, my header moved to the bottom. It did this on the profile pages. It also moved the node tabs with it. I dont see this happening on anyother pages. What could be the problem and how do I correct it? Please and Thanks

My first guess would be to go back through and look for any templates that have been edited, copy the contents then reverts them to see if it fixes the problem. Could be an open div, or a missing one.

Edited templates will be listed as RED, or if it's an older version of a style it could contain an outdated template(orange)

Okay, I had a secondary div bar that stretched across my profile pages and after removing it, my header moved to the bottom. It did this on the profile pages. It also moved the node tabs with it. I dont see this happening on anyother pages. What could be the problem and how do I correct it? Please and Thanks

If that change had unintended consequences then you should probably consult with the author of the style. Flexile is a highly customized style.

Top Bottom