New Here

Perhaps he just came across this. Also this does happen to be a discussion forum and there is no set time limit on replying to threads.

While I appreciate that that's technically true, I stand by the fact that the post itself was ill-advised and added nothing but bad-mouth a developer about something that "never happened". Perhaps the original intention was lost in translation...

Kinda humorous that he posted a new add-on right before this thread was dug up, lol...

Well people are going to comment on a developer if they had a bad experience with them, thats how things go, everything is not going to be positive all the time..

While I appreciate that that's technically true, I stand by the fact that the post itself was ill-advised and added nothing but bad-mouth a developer about something that "never happened". Perhaps the original intention was lost in translation...

Kinda humorous that he posted a new add-on right before this thread was dug up, lol...
My thoughts exactly

Well people are going to comment on a developer if they had a bad experience with them, thats how things go, everything is not going to be positive all the time..

I didn't want to reply to this thread but I guess I have to. I've never worked with him nor has he ever purchased a product from me. Maybe he's talking about no updates for 3 year old free mods? I don't know, his post wasn't clear. Regardless, everyone is free to their opinion. I don't see the point of replying to a 4 year old thread trying to bring negativity to developers who dedicate a lot of time to help the community though.

With that being said, XF2 is now our primary focus and we look forward to bringing you new addons! :D

- Ivan

Top Bottom