1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New forum Lokize Games the Revolution in Games

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Marcos Previato, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Hi folks, I started developing my forum yesterday, has not made ​​great changes and perhaps should not even be here showing it to you, but would like a review of the design such as colors, style, fonts, etc..

My forum is: http://www.lokizegames.com.br/

2. Opinions Please!!! :(
  3. Josh Bowden

Josh Bowden Member

I really like that theme, from what I have seen so far, it looks great!

4. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Looking good, remember to delete the home page link in Basic Board Options to remove the duplicate home link.
    Marcos Previato likes this.
  5. yes it is I'm still messing constantly, soon I will remove the duplicate link, still can not use the wiki if anyone knows and wants to help me, it would be very grateful!

6. User

User Well-Known Member

1.8 MB landing page is too heavy. Really folks should just run their own Google speed test before posting for review, not that hard at http://pagespeed.googlelabs.com
    I'd also enable Full Friendly URLs at Options -> Basic Board Information
  7. yes, I do not know if realized, but I took the logo put him down, and put the ever-changing random header image, besides the red background, below the tab instead of red as the picture shows put black!

What did you think? was better before or now?

I'm terrible design!

The size of the page how do I improve?

8. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

The duplicate link is easy.. go to your admin panel, -> Options -> Basic Board Information -> Remove the Home Link URL, leave the box empty.
  9. Panupat

Panupat Well-Known Member

How do you find out the size MB? I tried google speed test but i can't find that information.
  10. User

User Well-Known Member

Firebug, which is an add-on for Firefox, in the network tab, select All.
    Marcos Previato and Panupat like this.
  11. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

Nice site but if I were you I would
    1. Minify some of your files, you can start with this one http://www.lokizegames.com.br/js/xenforo/xenforo.js
    2.Maybe remove some of the social integrations? There are a ton of external scripts being loaded from facebook and twitter. I don't know if you need them but I would definitely try to limit them.
  12. thnx man, hey someone help me, I'm with many problems, but now at this moment I can not get into my admin panel, the browser is all white, as if there was nothing in the file admin.php, but I put the original and problem continues!
  13. a legacy reborn

a legacy reborn Well-Known Member

Try Ctrl + F5, might be a cache problem.
  14. Updated the site!Several changes, I await opinions!
  15. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis Active Member

I really like it. Great example of the power of XF. Is it 100% pure XF? No other CMS?

Also...can you list the mods/plugins you are using on the site?
  16. yes pure XenForo site, thanks for the compliment, if you want to list all the mods I use without problem!
  17. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Congrats, :)

Though I hope all license holders would have, :cool:
  18. sorry I did not understand what I meant!