New drinking game

HannahP

Okay, here's how it works; every time you see this, or any variation of this:

the highly fraudulent licensing scheme dreamed up by Ray Morgan and Bob Brisco.

You have to immediately down a shot of booze.

I think it will be a lot of fun, and we'll all be wasted by lunchtime!

If you want to ramp it up and play the extreme version of the game - and let me just say for the record that I do not recommend this version of the game be attempted without competent medical supervision - do an additional shot every time the same user suggests that someone (other than himself) should start a class action law suit against Internet Brands.

Ready? Get your bottles out. Game starts now! Giddyup!

Might be one way to deal with this nightmare Michael, but I am looking for monetary damages.

PS: Glad you are following along and reading, that is a start, maybe you start another blog too.

I am looking for monetary damages.
You know that isn't going to happen. Besides, you haven't been damaged. The only ones who have been damaged in all this are the unfortunate people on the receiving end of the recent IB lawsuits.

Dragging your product down the toilet isn't a crime. Changing the software price or user agreement/contract isn't a crime either. You don't have to accept the change, as you have made clear you have not.

If you don't like being stung, take your hand out of the ********ed beehive. Problem solved. "Nightmare" over.

You're welcome. It's my pleasure and privilege to be of assistance. You know me, I'm all about saving lives.

Michael, I have already been stung, by Bob Brisco's acquisition of vB, you know it, as do thousands of other vB forum owners, Brisco is lawsuit happy, so are many who have sold websites to Internet Brands who were never paid in full.

So why not find a law firm to file a massive lawsuit on behalf of vB forum owners who have lost data, for the loss of modules that held valuable content, for disruption of business, loss of capital and potential profits ??

Are you saying I should switch software ??

If so, I have already made the decision to move on and away from vB, now IB has XF and their potential customers in a bind with these lawsuits, if I want to move today (to XF) I am put into another unsavory situation due to Brisco's dual lawsuits, so the only choice I really have is to move to open source phpBB or IPB at this juncture.

You're starting to sound like the people who call AM radio talk shows and rant about government conspiracies.

Filing a "massive lawsuit" and incessantly talking about filing a "massive lawsuit" are two very different things.

Seeing you mention it over and over (and over) while you do nothing to make it happen has lost all of its entertainment value. That's all I'm saying.

Believe it or not Michael, I have already contacted law firms when this boiled over last October, all the attorney did was interview me and then he contacted Michael over at The Law and conducted an interview with him so he could publish an article for his legal website after I sent him all the links to the threads on my forums and over at Mike's place.

http://internet-lawyer-usa.com/inte...troversy-internet-community-backlash/2010/01/

So all this cat wanted to do was garner some publicity for his website with the story.

Why don't you get it going ??

Hell maybe this thread will take care of it for us.

PS: Tell Bob I said hello next time you IM him Michael.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, I felt I had to sum the thread up somehow.

There's me thinking we were going to get drunk and reminisce about days gone by when the good old days were a time of joy and remembering back that the good ole days really weren't all that good at all. We all had our thumbs wedged between our asses 90% of the time, waiting for someone to come along unplug us and tell us everything will be okay and tuck us into bed at night.

Oops. Wrong thread. Sorry, again I'm english and prone to being as intelligent as two short planks of wood. There's your cue folks don't allow this to pass you by, potentially it's could be your time to shine.

I have already contacted law firms...all the attorney did was interview me...
Well, clearly then, you have exhausted every avenue available to you. Emailing that one lawyer. I can see why you've given up.

Why don't you get it going ??
Ha ha. When did this become my issue? I'm of the opinion that you're out of your mind for even thinking about it, let alone obsessively typing about it.

Are those two married and I'm the last person to figure that out?
You're always the last to know. Sorry. He doesn't want me to tell you anything. What can I do? You know how he is.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, I felt I had to sum the thread up somehow.

Sorry, I think your post sucks and you are spamming threads with idiotic posts, that sums it up Mikey !!

PS: Michael, this is obsessive typing and is fiction, my stuff is all fact and reality based with some jokes mixed in.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/what-are-you-doing-for-thanks-giving.8401/page-2#post-116193

PPS: Great post man !!

pop2.gif

Top Bottom