• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

New design sneak peek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yarrr some of us did it ages ago :p DXF skin had it on the RC1 update ;)

sharethis.webp

Still it will be built in the next release which is great! :D

I like the log in screen John! The skin is looking lovely :)

I have owned full rights to this design for nearly two years. The design was purchased on the open market but not from the owner of this website you linked to and customized heavily by myself. Apparently he got ahold of an altered version of it. Thievery happens. Thanks, I will be sending an email to him about this straight away :)

Here is a screenshot of the original version I purchased and own:

Screen shot 2011-01-31 at 8.25.16 PM.webp

I have owned full rights to this design for nearly two years. The design was purchased on the open market but not from the owner of this website you linked to and customized heavily by myself. Apparently he got ahold of an altered version of it. Thievery happens. Thanks, I will be sending an email to him about this straight away :)

Here is a screenshot of the original version I purchased and own:

View attachment 10229

John, the same skin is available here on xenforo.com freely http://xenforo.com/community/threads/game-on.9120/#post-148773/

You might want to check on that one too :(

gameon_XF.webp

Yikes, looks like someone screwed you and a few others over pretty bad John. :(
Indeed, but as far as I'm concerned I am the rightful owner of it and have the records to prove it. I will continue to develop this skin in the meanwhile ;)

Indeed, but as far as I'm concerned I am the rightful owner of it and have the records to prove it. I will continue to develop this skin in the meanwhile ;)
Very good! Having seen the original style, I'd love to see a feminine style from the original as well.

That is a really nice design John. Did you make those cloud icons, because they are really well done! Keep up the good work.

This skin is now up live at our site. Made a few changes from the original screenshots here, things I think didn't exactly "fit" once I had it going live. I'm going to leave it up at our site for a few days of testing before making it available :)

Excellent work john. I'm really liking the colours in this one but not so sure about the footer shape. But overall, Liking this one. :thumbsup: :)

This skin is now up live at our site. Made a few changes from the original screenshots here, things I think didn't exactly "fit" once I had it going live. I'm going to leave it up at our site for a few days of testing before making it available :)
Excellent !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom