• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

New design feedback

It isn't quite done yet, sadly. It is very close to completion, color changer is implimented, all sorts of stuff. Just gotta perfect it.

Will a donation help bring this along faster?
You really shouldn't be using 1.1 on a live board as if there are any changes, updates to any mods and styles you use will likely be slow (If at all).

I know my stance on beta software is that it is unsupported till it is stable due to the extra work involved in keeping it up to date through changes. Not sure if Audentio has the same policy.

My board isn't live, it is a brand new board I am setting up with 1.1 beta so it can easily be upgraded to gold when it is released.

Hey guys, the theme is pretty much done, but we are going to wait for 1.1 to go stable before we release!

So this theme will have the ability to do custom wallpapers and color schemes?
Correct. Our Class Skin currently has this feature already. I even made a video to help show people how it can be done (so long as you can get through the video quality :P, though I vow to make future videos with a better software)

Can it be modified to have users be able to enter a URL of their favorite background as well as have some preset ones provided by the site? I saw another style do this...

Can it be modified to have users be able to enter a URL of their favorite background as well as have some preset ones provided by the site? I saw another style do this...
You have to choose this for them, currently. In other words, you can pick the backgrounds and styles and presets, they can select and modify color values only, not images.

Top Bottom