• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New COD:MW3 Forum on Xenforo

Deathstarr

http://TalkMW3.com is a Call of Duty forum dedicated to the newest line of Modern Warfare. The 3rd product from Call of Duty is coming out and we have the information and a great community for all to join and participate.

Join us today and see what you don't know about COD:MW3.

Carlos

Very nice site!

May I ask if you could extract that skin and put it up for download? The site that designed it is down ATM. :-/

Deathstarr

The only thing I did was change the height of the logo so the one I have would fit and take the header background out and changed the background to #000000 or black as you may know it.

Steve F

Very nice site!

May I ask if you could extract that skin and put it up for download? The site that designed it is down ATM. :-/
The demo is down but the download is here. Since joining up with Audentio design, I'm not sure if we plan to merge everything together just yet.

Deathstarr

The demo is down but the download is here. Since joining up with Audentio design, I'm not sure if we plan to merge everything together just yet.
Personally I would keep it seperate, nothing against Audentio but ya know I think if your going to do it do it right.