New Cameras for Christmas!

Thanks, @Kim. Australia definitely has some similarities to the Colorado Plateau. We have at least one member from down under who has posted a this report from camping in Mungo National Park. Pretty wild how similar the two places are. I also agree on the dark theme. When I first launched it, I was trying to create a similar light theme but the members voted and said they preferred the black for photos. I've been working on a new project that is in between being a dark and light theme and I'm hooked. The next version of backcountrypost will most definitely be something in between.

Interesting read, I have never been to Mungo National Park, or really to the "real" outback LOL we are a coast hugging urbanised nation mostly lol, but my brother lives in Alice Springs right in the heart of Australia, somewhat near (462kms) Uluru (that big red rock), so might have to get out there sometime.

My favourite forum theme is mid-toned, not light or white and not dark or black, so it sounds like your new site will be brilliant!

Amazing shots @Kim & @ibenick. (y)

Photography is something I've always wanted to dabble in all my life but never have had the chance or more so followed up on it. Hopefully one day as it's something I think I would enjoy.

Amazing shots @Kim & @ibenick. (y)

Photography is something I've always wanted to dabble in all my life but never have had the chance or more so followed up on it. Hopefully one day as it's something I think I would enjoy.

You have a great creative eye, and a technical bent, so would probably be excellent at it! (y)

I am a total n00b at it, but enjoying it so far! :D

Top Bottom