Lack of interest New album and new media indicator

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Skylined

It would be a good idea to have an indicator to make new albums and new media more visible and eye catching.

In my case the Gallery menu links to the album list, and if there's a new album, or new media in one of them, you cannot tell which one is the new one or the one that has new media in it.

Here is an example of a new album that has just been created.

upload_2015-4-26_11-10-2.webp

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Which screen is this in? Is this after you click on the media tab in the navigation?

Are you talking about some sort of sign that lets you know which ones are new/haven't seen?

So you can know which ones are new or you havent seen?

upload_2015-4-26_11-10-2.webp

Last edited:
I think it's a good idea. I asked for this when it wasn't one of xenforo's add-on.

https://xenresources.com/threads/new-media-6-distinguish-new-media-from-old-media.1741/

By looking at the thumbnials there is no way to know which images are "new" or which thumbnails have been "viewed"

A simple "new" banner would be nice. And once you looked at the picture the banner would disappear because it's no longer new.

After you "mark media view" the banners would disapperar

Other than clicking on "new media" there is no way to distingush which are new and which are not

Top Bottom