Nested Quotes with Improved Notifications [Deleted]

osieorb18

osieorb18 submitted a new resource:

Nested Quotes with Improved Notifications - An improvement on NixFifty's Nested Quotes Add-on without notifications on the inner quotes.

This add-on includes NixFifty's Nested Quotes fix (disabling StripQuotes), and also removes notifications for nested quotes. Only the outermost quote will lead to a notification. This can completely replace the original Nested Quotes.

Read more about this resource...

I just installed this on XF 2.18.m bt it does not work. No nested quotes visible.

Do I need to activate this anywhere?

I just installed this on XF 2.18.m bt it does not work. No nested quotes visible.

Do I need to activate this anywhere?

At this time I'm running with XF 2.1.8 Patch 2 (Yeah, it's a bit behind).

We'll probably update eventually.

But I'd suggest doing this as a patch on NixFifty's version rather than a replacement.

If you are finding that replacing NixFifty's version doesn't work, I was having a similar bug at some point. The two of them next to each other should work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
It looks like you're missing _data/class_extensions.xml from your zip.. I think you'd be able to run it as a replacement if that was present :)

Displaying as 1.0.5 when trying to install, but more importantly the following error making the installation fail:
Code:
Exception: Invalid class: Makaze\LimitedQutoeNotifications\XF\Service\Post\Preparer
(Note the typo in Qutoe).

Top Bottom