1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nest a menu item another another menu item

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by maxwolfie, Jan 8, 2013.

1. maxwolfie

maxwolfie Active Member

Hi all,

Easiest way to explain this is to show you my site.

Now, that "Guild Members" link at the top is a link created by a modified version of XenStaff.

What I want to do is nest "Guild Members" under the existing "Members" fold out menu. Preferably in between "Registered Members" and "Current Visitors".

How would I do this exactly? If someone can post step by step instructions that would be appreciated as I am not great at this! :)

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

maxwolfie and 0xym0r0n like this.
  3. maxwolfie

maxwolfie Active Member

Thanks Jake, I actually already have your addon installed (it works great!).

Question 1 - How do I get into the brains of XF and remove "Guild Members" so that it doesn't show? Note that XenStaff is responsible for this tab, not your addon. From memory, I think I have logged into debug mode and deactivated a part of XF that calls on the tab (or how it loads). Sorry, I can't really be more specific!
    Question 2 - And, once "Guild Members" is removed, I can use your addon to re-create a "Guild Members" link nested under the existing "Members" tab. How do I find out the Tab ID of "Members"?

4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member