• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Need XF Assistance Migrating Custom VB Forum skin

TheLaw

I'm considering moving my law forums to XenForo, a very big step after 10 years. Doing so will involve some work and I'd prefer not to do it all myself. From the start, I'll need to custom skin the site so that it matches my current look and feel. I'm wondering who does this type of work.

I've also got some plugins that need to be moved as well as the full database migrated over. Those who do something of this nature can contact me as well, but this is not stock migration of a forum where you just run and it goes. Thanks.

Thanks guys - much appreciated. Now that XF has finally come very close to being a great core, I'm about ready to make that jump. Will contact them and thanks ArnyVee for the contact.

Good luck mate, I'd love to see how your site turns out on Xen.

Your site pops now. The old design had that "worn jeans" look and feel but this one really has far more promise and just feels and looks so much more "fresh."

Top Bottom